Water-resistant photo-protective balm recommended for moderate exposures and skins of phototype greater than 3.
Composition : Natural Soy Wax (non-GMO)*, Non-Nano Zinc Oxide*, Coconut Oil*, Avocado oil*, Natural Coconut fragrance (organic Sunflower oil & Coconut meat)*, Rosemary C02 extract*
INCI : Natural soya wax (non GMO), Zinc Oxide (no-nano), Agaléga's Coco nuciferas oil, Persea Gratissima oil*, Natural coconut fragrance (organic helianthus annuus oil* & Coconut extract), Rosmarinus Officinalis CO2 extract*
In green : ingredients of organic origin*, natural or from wild harvest (* AB label, Ecocert or USDA)
Underlined : ingredients produced and/or processed locally (Mauritius & Indian Ocean)
"KokoSun" combines the protective benefits of Avocado and Coconut oils naturally endowed with a sun index of 25 and 8. Its non-nano Zinc Oxide content offers protection against 97% of UVA and UVB rays (tested "in vitro" in an independent laboratory).
Soya Wax is obtained from Soya oil: it is a raw wax with little processing that textures the balm, gives it its suppleness and makes it water-resistant. Soya is naturally rich in isoflavones, a natural antioxidant that acts against photoaging and reduces oxidative stress induced by UVB. It also reduces free radicals and promotes the renewal of skin cells: its protective and repairing action is very useful to help the skin fight against the aggressions of the sun.
A few recommendations:
- "KokoSun SPF30" offers a healthy and effective alternative to protect against the sun and is to be used as a traditional sunscreen
- Apply "KokoSun SPF30" regularly, and renew every 2 hours; apply a thicker layer on fragile skin or during exposure to extreme conditions
- SPF30 protection is suitable for moderate exposures and skins with a phototype greater than 3, and is not suitable for exposures in extreme conditions: high seas, mountains...
- Learn how to manage your exposure and avoid hours when the sun is at its highest; prefer mornings until around 11am and afternoons after 3pm
- Wear glasses and hat, or UV protective clothing
Our packagings :
|Composition||Otentik recipe / 100% of natural ingredients|
|Fabrication||100% traditionally made in Mauritius (fresh & handmade !)|